Monday, July 20, 2009

Another month, another blog entry

June has passed by quickly, July's about to end... So what's new in Baal Dropout's world?
- MAGNETS! Yep, smaller, badder magnets!
- +1 squad of snap-fit marines (unfortunately from BfM) (+230pts for my collection)
- +1 squad of blood claws (I mostly need the torso+legs, extra bits are always welcome) (+275pts; as I plan them to be mechanized RAS instead of jumping around)

Yep, I have gotten myself hold of 1/16 x 1/32 magnets to compliment my batch of 1/8 x 1/8. I can only use the big ones for some limited applications, as long as the structure's large enough to hold the 1/8s, fine, but those 1/16s... hell's yeah!

I've already dismantled some HB sponsons from 2 of my idle Predators to make way for some magnetization... for now they're just a pair of cool looking Rhinos (with unpainted side doors hehehe)

I dont have pics to show what I'm working on, I'll have some in the entry, I pwamis ... but for now, real-life get priority

Cheers-o

No comments:

Post a Comment